Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just discovered that Diode Dynamics is now offering a brighter LED Backup lamp for my 2015 MDX. At $40 a pair they are a bit expensive but if they help the backup camera see better at night it would be worth it to me.

Has anyone tried this upgraded LED or do you know of any other Bright LED Backup bulb that will work in the 2015 MDX?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Someone @ Azine has done it with the VLED 1000lm ones and says it is tons better. Haven't seen any pics though. But yeah... $40.. woof. I'm looking around to see if there are other options, but I think most vendors sell ones that are under stock lumens (I believe stock 7440 bulbs are around 465 lumens).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello,
I purchased a set of reverse LED lights for use in my 2017 Pilot and have been pleased with them. From what I've read, the 17 Pilot and my 14 MDX use the same reverse lights so I just ordered another set and will give them a try. $12.39 shipped is the price for the set. hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/281345577269

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello,

I purchased a set of reverse LED lights for use in my 2017 Pilot and have been pleased with them. From what I've read, the 17 Pilot and my 14 MDX use the same reverse lights so I just ordered another set and will give them a try. $12.39 shipped is the price for the set. hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/281345577269

These and "similar" ones from different sellers on fleebay will work. Close to 1000 lumens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts