Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my '02 Black Base 2 days ago. Excellent experience at this dealership. Price could have been better, but got what I wanted when I wanted it (2 weeks after I first walked into the dealership). If you go there, talk to Andy Glick. Do watch out on the price of the accessories, they'll overcharge you if you don't know the real value, but were willing to work with me.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Glad to hear from another satisfied Acura Dealership customer - I've been a customer of the same dealership for several years and five vehicles, and I was sorry to hear that some people have horrible experiences with Acura Dealerships. BTW I'm talking about Palm Beach Acura in West Palm Beach, FL - they're the best!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
cubes said:
Will they sell at MSRP?
Go to Metro Acura in Philly, MSRP, no forced options, talk to Ryan Dorsi and mention Dan from NYC referred you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
MSRP for 2002 and 2003

I stopped by Bridgewater Acura on Rt 22 before I went to Precision Acura on Rt1. Bridgewater wants 1.5k over MSRP for 2002 Model ( which is going to be replaced in 2 months). I simply walked away.
The Precision Acura is willing to sell the 2002 MDX at MSRP without forced option or AMV(Adjusted Market Value) on the Car, but they told me that at the time I recieve my X, it may be the 2003 model anyway, but they will only charge me at MRSP of the new model.
I think I will get my X from Precision, and will be for my next car too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts