Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI, if you need new tires, I just had these installed on the wife's 2006 MDX for $576 out the door at Costco.
Initially, they did not want to give me the online price as Costco.com and the warehouses are different entities but I complained a little and the shop manager gave me the online price. Online, they are listed as $119.49 after $70 instant rebate. There is a $15 a tire installation pkg and disposal fee plus tax that got me up to the $576 out the door.

I think the deal is good until May 3rd. If you don't want to have to beg with the shop directly, you can guy them online for that same price and have them delivered @ your local Costco for installation without any hassles. They don't have to honor the online price if you are trying to get them from the warehouse stock.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know this was an older post but that's a great deal. I just had Ecopias installed (chose them over the Alenza plus) and it cost me $750 for all four balanced and installed.

I was so mad that my OEM Michellins (Cross Terrains, I think) were very dry rot considering I barely put 35,000 miles on them in 4 years of driving. They still had 6/32.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts