Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously had the Bridgestone Dueler Alenza but decided to try the Dueler alenza PLUS. They are a lot quieter and they are rated for 80,000 miles.

So far I am very happy with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I have these tires as well (but on a Toyota SUV) and well, at 70-85mph I feel a slight shake/vibration in the seat/car, not particularly in the steering wheel. It's annoying because the tire shop can't seem to shake it, despite the use of a road force machine :( Either of you experience this above 65-70?

·
Registered
12 Posts
noise

just got them installed the other day. they are anything but quiet. not sure if its the temperature, as I am in CT, and it has been 25 and colder.

Decent traction, so happy about that. However, there is quite the loud hum. have to take it on the highway, but 30-50mph sounds like i am in a ford 150.

any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
The sound can be due to the cold temperatures. See how they are on a warmer day. If we ever get one.

It could also be a function of tire pressure. Have you checked that?

Their ratings for noise in Tire Rack surveys are extremely high, a close second out of 19 tires in the Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire category. So they shouldn't be unusually noisy under most circumstances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts