Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THESE ARE SOME PICS OF MY X A MONTH BACK AFTER A WINTER STORM IN THE CATSKILLS. THESE ARE ALLL REAL PICS, AND MOST OF THE TIME WAS IN ALL WHEEL DRIVE NOT THE TVM-4. THIS TRUCK DROVE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD IN DEEP SNOW AND HANDLED AMAZEING. I DID GIVE IT A GOOD BEATEING, I WANTED TO SEE HOW FAR I COULD GET IN THE SNOW WITHOUT PUTTING IT INTO VTM-4. :twak: I WANT TO SEE AN RX300 DO THIS IN THE SNOW

Attachments

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Dude, that's my reindeer!!!

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
BTW, nice driving. . . where in the Catskills? I group up there as a kid. . .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MDXING

ITS ACTUALLY IN A TOWN CALLED CAIRO I PUT 800 MILES ON IT IN 2 DAYS DRIVEING THREW TRAILS. ANYWHERE I COULD FIND A TRAIL TO DRIVE ON THE MDX WAS ON IT. AT ONE POINT THERE WAS A YUKON DENALI STUCK IN ONE OF THE TRAILS AND THE X DROVE RIGHT BY HIM, OF COURSE I HELPED HIM BUT IT FELT GOOD PASSEING HIM, PLUS HE WAS SHOCKED:9: :9:

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ACURAS HUMMER

JUST A FEW OPTIONS I ADDED

MANIK FRONT STAINLESS GRILL BRUSH GUARD
MANIK SIDE STEPS
MANIK TAIL LIGHT GUARDS
WINDFLECTORS WIND GUARDS
ARMOUR BODY GUARD ON HOOD/HEADLTS/PAS/DRIV DOORS/MIRRORS AND REAR
HID----7000K IN FOGS AND LOWS
FULL COLD AIR AIRINTAKE WITH K+N
UNORTODOX RACING SUPER SS UNDER DRIVE PULLYS
OPTIMA YELLOW TOP SUPER AMP BATTERY
ACURA CARGO NET/TRAY/WEATHER MATS
FULL TOW PACKAGE/ WITH STEERING AND TRANY COOLERS. TO PULL CR 250'S
TINT
ECLIPES MID RANGE SPEAKERS
BOUGHT IN JULY 2002 AND NOW IN JANRUARY I HAVE PUT 15,000 MILES I DRIVE THIS EVERYWHERE I LOVE IT, I WISH I HAD THE 2003 OPTIONS LIKE VOICE NAVI, I THINK THE 2002 NAVI IS A PAIN IN THE ASS WHEN IT RECALCULATES AND YOU NOW MISSED YOUR TURN URRRRRRR

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
all I can say is Bravo, Johnny. Nice pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, Great pictures!!. Here in South FLorida the best I can do is try it out in the Everglades (in the swamp). Who knows, maybe I'll catch a gator or two. By the way, great brush guards, front and back. Where did you get them and how much would they be. Where would you take them to be installed? Thanks:1: :2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brush guards

as for the stainless steel MANIK brush guards i bought them of a place called seattle performance ill tryto find the number for everyone. I put them all on my self the front was a pain and the side septs were a pain only because you geta zerox copy of the install and the pics are terrible. But they are well worth it. The frontbrush bar is a little to heavy for the front shocks, when you hit a bump the front end dipsdown to much.... it need stiffer front springs.:1:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm impressed, Johnny Bravo! Looks like you had a blast!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
snow shoes

it really was a blast, i couldn't wait to get up and test the truck out. I turned on the autostart let it warm up for about 15 min and then took off!!!!! the first trail i saw with deep snow i was in it, and didn't have to put it into vtm or take air out, it drove like a tank and it was such a good time. There were times where i was going over 50 only because the trails were wide but it was soooooo worth it.
this summer i will hit the beach hard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts