Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I had my service appointment yesterday. I gave them the information from this thread and actually printed out notice I found here. They didn't find anything wrong with the brakes and right now all is well. The service person acknowledged there is an issue and Acura is working on it. So as of now, no issue with my car right now.

I'm so glad I found this forum as I've learned much in a short period of time. Now I just have to figure out to post a picture of my car, Candy!:)
Thanks for the update Candy and I’m glad there’s no issue with your car. I’m still yet to schedule service with them - I’m working on a flat tire replacement in the meantime 😂

·
Registered
2022 MDX Technology Package
9 Posts
Thanks for the update Candy and I’m glad there’s no issue with your car. I’m still yet to schedule service with them - I’m working on a flat tire replacement in the meantime 😂
You are so welcome! I should have been more clear, we named the car "Candy" . Oh no, not a flat tire.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After duplicating the issue it seems if you leave your foot on brake after starting it this warning will come on seems like a software issue hopefully acura will correct it for us sooner than later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went back to the dealership a couple of days ago and checked with the service department. They confirmed it’s a software issue and advised to just wait for the update to be released.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts