Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this section of the forum seems dead and I can't see posts older than 30 days.

Are there any specialty Acura garages in the Boston area, that do quality work for non-dealer prices? I'm talking about preventative maintenance, oil changes, timing belts, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Are there any specialty Acura garages in the Boston area, that do quality work for non-dealer prices? I'm talking about preventative maintenance, oil changes, timing belts, etc. Thanks.
You really don't HAVE to have a garage that specializes in Honda/Acura automobiles. Any good independent mechanic shop can work on an MDX, and probably already has some MDX customers. Find a good, competent, honest, fairly-priced independent mechanic near you; they're not that hard to find. You can ask your neighbors for recommendations, or look for reviews on Yelp or Angie's List.

If you still feel you MUST use a garage that specializes in repairing Honda/Acura automobiles, Mechanics Direct is in Lowell and is very good. If that's near you, great. But if you're south of Boston, it's probably not worth driving all that way for service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts