Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

On my 2011 MDX/Tech I am having some issues with the BT phone connection. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. Bluetooth audio streaming works fine. My issues are strictly with the phone connection. My wife has the same exact problems, but she also has an S8.

Basically my phone/MDX don't always connect to each other. Strangely enough, BT audio streaming does. I kick off an app to stream audio when I connect to the car.

I have to click the info/phone button and force the connection. If I am on a call, I will then have to transfer.

I've only had this vehicle for about 6 months and I've had these BT issues since day 1. 6 months ago I had an LG G4 and it had disconnecting issues with the BT audio streaming, but my S8 does not.

Our S8s worked flawlessly in my wife's previous car...2007 RDX, on my wife's new car....2016 Infiniti QX50 and on my head unit (Eclipse AVN726E) so that is why I am suspecting the MDX instead of the phone.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.