Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the MDX’s 2010 and up came with audio streaming through Bluetooth, right? Anyways, I’m asking because I’d love to get Bluetooth audio streaming in my mdx. Sure, aux is easy, and I could get an adapter, but could I just get a radio from the ones that have it and swap it in?

I’m not thinking this is something I would end up doing anytime soon, but perhaps in the future.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I’ve seen the usaspec, but it’s pretty pricey imo. I just want a clean factory fit, like the factory Bluetooth on ‘10-13 pretty much
How much do you think you're going to pay for a used head unit out of a 2010-2013 MDX?? I would imagine it is considerably MORE than the USASpec costs.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Honestly I’m not sure but I’m sure I can go to my local scrap yard and find one and buy it, at least that’s what I think
Good luck. My experience has been that the parts yards pre-pull radios and store them behind the counter... On eBay they're going for $300+.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
usa spec is worth the money. If you dont run the supplied microphone for the bluetooth it will literally take you 5 min to install. At least that is how long it took for my 07 with nav.
That's not too bad, and honestly I've never used the XM in the car... It takes the xm and turns it into bluetooth if I remember correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.