Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my tail lights and front/rear side markers. I think the license plate lights out too. Blown fuse.

The manual is a major disappointment. The fuses are marked with abbreviations. Very few are easy to understand. There are four fuse boxes.

After trying a bunch, I eventually figured out fuse #22 is the culprit in the engine bay fuse box. For those who are wondering it's marked with "Small". I suppose I was supposed to know that was for the running lights??????

Simple fix once I spent 4 hours figuring out which fuse.

I hope this helps someone else in the future.

/

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I lost my tail lights and front/rear side markers. I think the license plate lights out too. Blown fuse.

The manual is a major disappointment. The fuses are marked with abbreviations. Very few are easy to understand. There are four fuse boxes.

After trying a bunch, I eventually figured out fuse #22 is the culprit in the engine bay fuse box. For those who are wondering it's marked with "Small". I suppose I was supposed to know that was for the running lights??????

Simple fix once I spent 4 hours figuring out which fuse.

I hope this helps someone else in the future.

/
Thanks mike. Yeah, the fuse box reference info is atrocious. Usually the manuals at least expand on their full name. Sometimes it's faster just looking through the fuse box closest to the problem with a flashlight looking for the broken one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.