Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from the dealer the other day with my brand new transmission replacement in place, actually feeling good about being out of the tiny RDX courtesy car and back in my much roomier and much smoother 2015 MDX. A flicker from the infotainment screen caught my eye. Then again and again, the hvac control part of the screen actually disappears for a few seconds and is totally unresponsive to touch.

What fresh hell is this?

I had lost confidence in this car since the transmission just crapped the bed at 45k miles and was just coming around to the idea of not getting rid of this car, then this happens. Some kind of electrical issue here? My bukper to bumper is expired, I hope it's not expensive to fix.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Aww should have brought it straight back to them with the screen gone and pressed the fact that this is happening immediately after they worked on the car. There is actually the possibility they took apart the center console to hook the transmission to the shifter and could have loosened something. Either way, bring it up to them. Just don't authorize any repairs that cost something.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts