Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2010 MDX and last year while traveling for several hours in the rain. My blinkers would only go one speed and the ac did not work. The next day, the car was acting fine. Took it to a repair shop and they checked alternator and other things and could not find a problem. Never had another issues until this weekend. Last night had a bad rain again while traveling and now the blinkers, AC, door locks, all are not working. So it has to be something with the heavy rain ....thoughts? I did not see any water in car or around fuse box.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2010 MDX and last year while traveling for several hours in the rain. My blinkers would only go one speed and the ac did not work. The next day, the car was acting fine. Took it to a repair shop and they checked alternator and other things and could not find a problem. Never had another issues until this weekend. Last night had a bad rain again while traveling and now the blinkers, AC, door locks, all are not working. So it has to be something with the heavy rain ....thoughts? I did not see any water in car or around fuse box.
Hi, did you get this resolved? I have the very same issue after heavy rains in Florida last week. Any pointers appreciated!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts