Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The blind spot information system will "function" (i.e. BSI light will lit only when the MDX is moving at certain speed and there is a vehicle in the blind spot and this vehicle also has to be in certain speed). Compared to other vehicles, like the MB, I notice that as long as there is a vehicle in the blind spot, the light will be on even though the MB is stationary. I think this should be the design. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would NOT want the BSI light going on when I am parking the car or moving slowly through stop and go traffic. I like the Acura design.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I really like this feature, but am reluctant to purchase the ADVANCE model just this alone. Does anyone out there know if this feature can be added to a TECH model, either by the dealer or by a third party?

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I really like this feature, but am reluctant to purchase the ADVANCE model just this alone. Does anyone out there know if this feature can be added to a TECH model, either by the dealer or by a third party?
The BSI is part of the Tech Package.

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
BSI works great in my opinion. I even got in a position to see how it reacts with "seeing" a motorcycle in the blindspot. Now I need to see how the BSI works with passing a bicyclist.
I also experienced for the first time the wiper blades coming on (and going off) automatically at the first sign of raindrops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts