Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Bill Marine Honda yesterday afternoon to get some crush washers so I could change my oil. I went to the parts department and told the parts manager I had a 2001 MDX and I needed a part. He looked at me a little funny at first until I told him what I needed and then he was like, "Oh, ok. I got this." He asked how many I needed, and I asked how much they cost. He said if you only need one, I'll give it to you. Otherwise, they are 83 cents each. I told him to give me 10. I had patiently waited about 4 minutes prior to this while he cut a key and dealt with another employee. He got 10 of them, put them in a small bag, then as I smiled at him and such, he punched up the bill in the computer. He said since I was nice and patiently waited on him, he gave a 20% discount. I then left to get my oil at Advance (they had a package deal on synthetic oil and filter) and take myself home. The dealer is very nice and very helpful. No one rushed to me to try to sell me anything and the man I asked about where the parts department was got up from his lunch and took a minute to point me to where I needed to go. :smile2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts