Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my 2014 MDX; primarily with the black out grill, brush guard, light bar, hitch step, and (what should be easy to find and doesn't seem to exist), snap in headlight/taillight covers.

Anyone have recommendations on reputable spots to locate these parts? Seeing so many ads for film and whatnot, no hard shells. Anyone have recommendations on brands for these accessories as well?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Weathertech.com sells a hitch step.

As for the other accessories, please consider NOT doing them. Black out grills look ghetto/cheap. Brush guards are "poser" and actually do more damage to your vehicle, in an accident, than not having anything. Light bar?? It's a MDX -- not a Jeep. And headlight/taillight covers are a safety hazard and I wish law enforcement would start arresting people for that crap.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looking to upgrade my 2014 MDX; primarily with the black out grill, brush guard, light bar, hitch step, and (what should be easy to find and doesn't seem to exist), snap in headlight/taillight covers.[/qoute]

Is this the kind of accessory look you are after? If so google "pimped out MDX" and then go to images. I think there is an article on the car and how they got the look.

·
Vendor
173 Posts
Looking to upgrade my 2014 MDX; primarily with the black out grill, brush guard, light bar, hitch step, and (what should be easy to find and doesn't seem to exist), snap in headlight/taillight covers. Anyone have recommendations on reputable spots to locate these parts? Seeing so many ads for film and whatnot, no hard shells. Anyone have recommendations on brands for these accessories as well?
Hi @LastShotSniper,

Welcome to the forum! I've checked our selection for you, and below are the links to the accessories that you may find interesting:
XPEL Dark smoke headlight protection kit for 2014 MDX at CARiD
2014 Acura MDX grille guards & bull bars at CARiD
Hitch Steps for 2" Receivers at CARiD
For some bull bars and hitch steps there is an option to select finish (black/chrome).
Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts