Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would pass along an excellent experience I had today. I have been thoroughly pleased with John Holtz Acura in Rochester, NY, having bought 5 cars there (including my wife's 01' MDX and my '02 MDX Touring, never over sticker and they meet Tim's price on accessories). When I found I had a flat tire today on my 2 week old '02 MDX (still on first tank of gas), I called the service department. This was at 3 P.M. By 4 they had a tow truck at my house, brought me and the dead 'X to the shop, and promptly found a sidewall cut (maybe from a sharp curb they speculate). They replaced the tire with a brand new one, washed the car, handed me a snowbrush, and said "no charge!"

I was home by 5. What great service. My loyalty was never in question, but it is certainly strengthened.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Reassuring!

That's great to hear! I bought my MDX from there right before xmas. While I know they wouldn't send out a tow truck to my house (I live 2 hrs away), it's good to know they have a good service department! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I hope it was a flatbed NOT a tow truck. The MDX can NOT be towed if you read your manual it MUST be flatbedded. Damage can occur to the VTM if towed. Your dealer should know that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flatbed, NOT a towtruck

Good point! Of course, my dealer sent a Flatbed. The operator put the MDX in VTM-4 and drove right up the angled bed.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
mridoc
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing