Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded from a 2006 mdx touring w/ nav. To a 2014 tech. Didn't come with anything on it. Been looking at the write ups for component installs and they seem easy enough.

Anyone know the best sites/prices these days for the oem rack, crossbars and 5000# hitch? Haven't researched the hitch at all yet and was wondering if you can get the trim piece easily?

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought all of my accessories (hitch, roof rails, running boards, mats, splash guards, front sport trim, rear bumper trim) from Tim at oemacuraparts. He gave a nice discount and offered free shipping if the total exceeded a certain amount. Based on the items you've mentioned, you should be eligible for free shipping. This was most helpful given the weight of the hitch and size of the boxes for some other accessories.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Do the hybrid of both above. Check ebay first (shipped price) and then PM Tim to see if he can match/beat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got my hitch, wiring harness, and transmission cooler from Tim at oemacuraparts about a week ago. They had the best prices out the door (price w/ shipping, no tax) over anywhere I shopped... and I shopped around extensively. Shipping wasn't free but it was almost free.. I think it was like $3. I saw $80+ elsewhere for shipping on the hitch alone.

Parts arrived super quick (I'm only a state away from them).

I'll definitely buy from them again.

You can also search these forums, there was a discount code up that reduces shipping even further.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts