Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it EBay or are their dealers that match those prices somewhere? I dont like buying from EBay very much, the transactions are never as smooth and if you get ripped off its more difficult to resolve.

Going to buy the rear sport bumper, splash guards and rear bumper protector to install myself.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, the ones I put in the cart were OEM, and free ship from the east coast. Looking at your site, the total price is probably about the same, I might just check to make sure I wont pay more with the eBay quote, lol.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
For those of you buying the parts from eBay - is the seller an authorized Acura dealer or just some unknown person? If it's the latter then personally I'd prefer to buy from a known source and an actual Acura dealer even if there's a minor difference in cost.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im not sure, but talk to Tim before you buy anywhere else because he beat the best EBay price for me and they are a board sponsor.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Glad to help, and thanks for your business! :)

I can generally beat any price found online. We do our best to be the lowest out of the gate, but it's always hard to tell what the "other guys" are doing.....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Glad to help, and thanks for your business! :)

I can generally beat any price found online. We do our best to be the lowest out of the gate, but it's always hard to tell what the "other guys" are doing.....
Would you please quote me on the cross bars for 2016 MDX ADV. I have the factory roof rails.

Lowest I found so far are $170.00

Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts