Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to junk my 2000 Acura RL yesterday, after upgrading my engine with new timing belt, water pump, thermostat, radiator, alternator battery, computer, belt, brakes and shocks...my transmission went. Ugh..I've raised the white flag.
So now my head is spinning with all these various websites of car dealers, car dealers pretending to be private owners, and ruling out rebuilt titles, multiple car owners, flood damage and high mileage...could somebody please give me a really good idea of how much I will need to spend? I have always checked Ebay for various auctions to see how the value of a particuliar items sell: Harley _ davidsons, Musical Equipment, and Cars & Trucks...I don't see any auctions coming close to their asking price.
So with that being said, I don't want to insult anyone with a lowball offer, but I don't want or can't afford to overpay either. I live in NJ, literally 1/2 way between NYC & Philly on the Jersey Shore. I need a low mileage MDX because I cover 9 counties selling wine & spirits. I'm also aware that the timing belt must be replaced at the proper mileage, and I was told it will run close to $1,000.
If anyone was looking to buy a 2014/15 MDX what would you be prepared to pay? Any advice or helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You very Much,
Peach

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where are you located...I am planning to sell my
2014 Tech with 51k miles. Bought new Michelin tires in August 2019. All serviced at Acura dealer. No accidents all maintained with weather tech mats. All TSB’s covered too.

2014 MDX Tech FWD

·
Registered
319 Posts
Have you checked online sites like autotrader.com, autotempest.com ? The latter apparently searches through all search engines so you don't have to search each one of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts