Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a MBP Touring/Nav/RES, and have asked around at Acura 101 West, Keyes, Downey, and South Coast.

All of them are giving vague answers about when they might have something (basically, "we'll let you know") and no one seems to let you order a car any more.

Is this just the way it is, or should I be looking elsewhere?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had a good experience thus far with Cerritos Acura. Their dealer rating is pretty good (please see under dealer rating section). I' ve dealt with the Fleet Manager Mitch, who helped my wife and I test drive a White 2003 Touring MDX (really liked the drive). We've ordered a 2003 White, Touring, Navigation, RES for MSRP ($42,500) with no forced options, on late October with $1,000 refundable deposit on a credit card, given build date of 11/4 to 11/8, delivery date before Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
84 Posts
jeffster said:
I'm looking to get a MBP Touring/Nav/RES, and have asked around at Acura 101 West, Keyes, Downey, and South Coast.

All of them are giving vague answers about when they might have something (basically, "we'll let you know") and no one seems to let you order a car any more.

Is this just the way it is, or should I be looking elsewhere?
Jeffster,

If you're willing to drive down to San Diego, you can get a Tour/Navi/RES for $46,000 out the door (suppose to be $46,244.59 = $42,500 MSRP + $45 DOC + $3,297.24 sales tax +$318 Lic fees + $76.35 luxury tax + $5 for tire). They'll also through in the protection package (cargo tray and wheel locks), 6 oil changes (up to the warrenty of the car), and moon visor. If you're interested call Arnie of Cush Acura in San Diego at 619-917-8543 and tell him you want the same deal as John the Pharmacist.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Where to buy

Downey thumbs down! I went in with 42K cash and they would not sell it until they added the options. I ended up at Acura 101 Straight MSRP no options on a Touring NAVI. Fast and straight. I did my deal with Sam he is a good guy! I here that Cerritos is good also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up going with Santa Monica because they have the car I want inbound.

I did do a deposit with Sam at 101 West, but they weren't going to have it until Jan or possibly Feb, and I can't wait. :1:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought my MDX at Metro Acura in Montclair. Tom was my salesman. At the time, he had the best deal and was very helpful.

I was there a couple of weeks ago for my oil change and there were several 03 MDX's there unspoken for. Even after the sale, Tom has been friendly, dropped off new 03 brochures to my house (it turned out he lives close to me), and has even swapped cars with me for service work.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Be sure to put your dealer comments in the dealer section as a review. When I first came to this forum, that is the first place I looked. Some dealers only have a few comments. More comments are helpful. :4:

·
Registered
1 Posts
South Coast Acura

Got my MDX at South Coast Acura, in Costa Mesa. Dealt with Arthur, one of their fleet managers. He was very polite, and listens to what you have to say. I was positively impressed with the whole purchasing experience.

I took my car in for service three times already. Arthur was there each time, and made sure I was taken care of, even though I was there for service, not to buy another car. He was and still is very helpful. Would definitely buy again from him, and nobody else.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine at Planet Acura in Downey. Dealt with Renee Garcia, she was the internet fleet managerand got me the best deal during that time, no one came close to her price. Make sure you contact her. Internet department can give you better deals than the floor sales.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts