Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best place to buy a floor mats, cargo floor liner and cargo cover in Canada? Would you go with an Acura brand or other brands like Weathertech? This is for 2016 MDX.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Amazon.com. There are many vendors selling OEM mats as well as other vendors selling even better than OEM on Amazon.

eBay is a good option as well. There are many dealerships that sell OEM items much cheaper on eBay usually with free shipping.

There usually isn't any reason to pay outrageous prices at a dealership...some will even honor advertised amazon prices. Just do your research to get the best price. Good luck!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not sure what the best places are to buy from in Canada, but I personally prefer products from aftermarket brands. The floor mats from Acura don't have the best coverage, which could be an issue with salt during the winter. I don't think I'd mind buying any of the following floor liners:
-Husky Weatherbeater
-3D Maxpider
-Maxliner USA

The 3D Maxpider are my favorites. I don't have them in my MDX, but I installed a set for my mother in law in her car. I feel that their design makes them look a bit more upscale and less utilitarian than the other brands. I have the Huskies in my MDX, and my wife likes them alot. If Weathertech offered better pricing or more discounts, I'd probably put them on the list too.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Anyone selling their Original floor mat for Driver side only? I just need 1 for driver side and would like to get the Original floor mat that came with the car when you purchase. (NOT the rubber one).

PM me if you're going to sell one.
Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've had the weathertech edges roll on the back seat mats but never the fronts. If I were to get another set I think I'd pass on the rear mats. The fronts have been great for me in my past vehicles.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got lucky and found an almost new set for the 1,2 and cargo tray on kijiji. Paid $320 for all, about $200 less than at the local Canadian distributor. They fit very well, I'm happy now!

·
Registered
334 Posts
anyone still have the Original mat that willing to sale? I just need the Driver Side only. PM me if you're selling.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the front, rear and cargo mats for my new-to-me 2010 from Amazon. It came with the Acura rubber mats and like-new carpeted OEMs. The rubber mats didn't cover much of the front rests, so the carpeting had 7 years of salt stains. I bought the Aries branded mats with are the same Kagu mats as the logo'd 3D Maxpider, cover everything, and I saved enough on the fronts and cargo mat to buy the rear. The only difference is the logo/badge. Search for Aries AC00011509, Aries AC00021509, Aries AC0041309 but put in your MDX year to ensure fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
one more thing... I bought them two weeks ago, and just checked the prices. They still have the addition coupon savings on them. **Don't forget to click the coupon checkbox before you add to cart.** For example, the 3D Maxpider front mat set for my 2010 is about $86, and the Aries lists about $74, but the additional $10 off coupon drives it down to $64. But you have to check the box before adding it to your cart.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Be warned that the weather tech ones roll/fold on the edges over time

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
yes. the one's in the second row do this.

ive tried laying them upside-down and adding something heavy on top of it, while at the same time sitting them out in direct sunlight. it looks flat at first. but still the edges fold over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.