Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George and I want to throw a BBQ being we have not met anyone on this board.

So Saturday April 28th, 2007 after 12 PM we are going to have BBQ, so if anyone wants to come over PM me for my address. Please BYOB or something for the grill or chips n dip. Last time our party went from 2 PM to2 AM so if you are working it still is worth it to come over after work.

I have plenty of parking and it looks like the weather is going to be awesome.

We have plenty of entertainment options and a room for the kids!

Hoping to see you there!

Julie :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Is Fab coming? Its a long ride for me from the Peninsula, but I'll see what I can do. I was supposed to go to Mammoth but my ex screwed up those plans for me so now I'll be in the Bay. It will be the first weekend I'm not skiing since November (if you don't count the one weekend I was in Florida).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sinecure said:
Is Fab coming? Its a long ride for me from the Peninsula, but I'll see what I can do. I was supposed to go to Mammoth but my ex screwed up those plans for me so now I'll be in the Bay. It will be the first weekend I'm not skiing since November (if you don't count the one weekend I was in Florida).
I don't know FAB? I have not been here that long. Sorry. :)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Sorry I can't make it as I am conducting some training that day. Take pics and post for all to enjoy. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Problem, we have more thanenough people here from friends, family and other boards.

See you guys next time

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts