Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much for a 45K service in Bay Area? Where should I go?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I recently started using Honda Hospital in San Mateo. Its probably a bit far for you, but I've been very pleased. They are honest and straightforward and their bill always matches their estimate.

Wow, our Xs are the same age and mine has more than twice the mileage of yours. I guess its the weekly trips to Tahoe from Dec-Apr.

·
Registered
499 Posts
There is also a Honda Hospital in Milpitas and I got a couple of friends who've been going there for years for their Hondas. I'm also thinking of checking them out when I'm due for maintenance work that I can't handle at home.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies.

Called Los Gatos and was quoted 205.95
Sunnyvale quoted 349.95
(Just for comparison, I called) Captial Honda quoted 375.00

I have to check the manual to see what is supposed to be done.

Wanted to take it to Acura dealer to take care of a few warrenty issues. Driver's seat back keeps popping off and saw condensation in RF headlight.

·
Registered
213 Posts
advise on the condensation

I have a left front headlight that needs to be replaced too. Before you bring the car in for the headlight, make sure the condensation is there. They need to see the proof.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had the 45k service done at Los Gatos. Mostly a bunch of checks.
They replaced both seat backs even though I mentioned a problem with only one. Performed the brake clunk TSB- can occassinally be heard. Theyt also replaced the head light that I mentioned had condensation. They washed and vacuum the car. But now the other headlight has condensation. :( Otherwise they did a pretty good job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts