Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Acura MDX. 1st my battery was drained by the bluetooth,took it out. Then it was draining again. I exchanged the battery cables, and the AC clutch fan and still it's having freakn issues. Just today, I started it(after it sat for 4 days), started right up. But then it didn't want to start after that . If there is somebody out there & knows what to do..please I'd love to know.

·
Registered
676 Posts
It is also not uncommon for the alternator to develop and internal short, but can you elaborate on the "but then it didn't want to start after that"? How long did you drive it after it initially started? After you shut it off how long until you tried to start it and it wouldn't? Have you had the battery tested with a good load test capable tester?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is also not uncommon for the alternator to develop and internal short, but can you elaborate on the "but then it didn't want to start after that"? How long did you drive it after it initially started? After you shut it off how long until you tried to start it and it wouldn't? Have you had the battery tested with a good load test capable tester?
Yeah, so It started early this morning. Ran it for 5 min. Went inside the house, came out and tried to start it, nothing. The battery is new. Have new cables too. So I watched you tube and said it might be the key? So don't push key all the way in to the spring? Sounded strange, but it worked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts