Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I have a 2008 MDX, I have been having some issues with my battery, it’s been draining after a couple of days of no driving.
I have removed the HFL, replaced the AC relay, replaced the battery. After replacing the battery the draining continue, now I just replaced the AC relay no problem so far, but now I hear noises coming from the radio area. Also now every time I go and turn the car on I have to put the GPS code to turn the screen on which it only happened every time I had to jump the battery. I noticed when I put the key in to turn the ignition on I hear a little click and I think there might be a circuit issue.
If anyone has gone through similar issues please Any comments or suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
"I noticed when I put the key in to turn the ignition on I hear a little click and I think there might be a circuit issue."
I couldn't trust my own intuition about the problem. Here's what I would recommend that you find a repair shop for your car and try to explain what happened and sure they will support you. Just to make sure that any incidents are prevented.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts