Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All backorders for the tailgate deflectors and fender flares have cleared, and about 40% of the cargo net orders have shipped.

I have suspended orders for bodyside mouldings as well on Hondacuraworld, about half of them are on backorder, please call or email for availability. As well, I am suspending sales of cargo covers and cargo nets, and due to the backorder log I will not be accepting backorders on them as of now. Sorry folks :(

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We received this morning 55 cargo nets, more than enough to cover all backorders. All backorders should be shipping out by Friday afternoon.

We also received 5 tan cargo covers, of which 1 was damaged in shipment. They were checked and repacked by us, and are sent out for backorders IN THE ORDER of which the backorders came in.

TAN covers shipped to (and nets where applicable):

Lenexa, KS
Oakland, MD
Floyds Knobs, IN
Prairie Village, KS

I will be posting in this thread when other backorders are released.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great Job. Thanks for the Update!

Tim, this forum thread should work great for all of us who are in Backorder no-mans's land!

By subscribing to the tread, members will be automatically notified of changes in backorder status, which should save y'all from bunches of emails and calls. (Hopefully!)

It worked for me, got the Seperator net yesterday, and I'm sure the Cargo nets will show up in a week or so! :D

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Works for me. Here are the locations of the people that have cargo nets on backorder, and are shipping now:

Winter Springs FL..................San Jose CA
Waxhaw NC...........................Allen TX
Dix Hills NY.............................Portland OR
Malibu CA..............................Scarsdale NY
Belmont CA............................Fremont CA
New York NY..........................Manassas VA
Martinez CA...........................Groton MA
Sunnyvale CA........................Dewey AZ
Flushing NY

More details and cities as items ship......

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The balance of the cargo cover orders in TAN ONLY will be shipped today. Cities shipped to will be posted later today. I will not be taking any additional orders until I see what stock is left after the backorders are sent.

Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cargo covers tan shipped to the following today:

Denver CO
Martinez CA
Teaneck NJ
Manassas VA
Winter Spring FL
Roseville CA
Drexel Hill PA
Littleton CO
Malibu CA
Allen TX
Westchester PA

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tim, your shipping method?

Tim, am I correct in assuming that your default shipping method is UPS ground?

peace

·
Registered
127 Posts
Update.

Thanks for the back order update Tim!

·
Registered
127 Posts
How are the black cargo covers coming along? I'm also still waiting for my Form Fit hood deflector and silver body side moulding. Any updates?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We did have some problems boxing FormFit deflectors, but all should have been released. I'll send you a PM or email.

And yes, I'll post here as soon as the hitches come in, should be another few days I'm told :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have had a limited release on black cargo covers. I have shipped to the cities listed. If your city is NOT on the list, please be patient as we are going in order of when the orders were received, the oldest of which was late Feb :eek:

San Jose CA
Dix Hills NY
Cinncinnati OH
Owings MD
Freehold NJ
Fremont CA
New Hyde Park NY
New York NY
Medford MA
Belmont CA
Scarsdale NY

More should be coming in next week to fill the balance of the orders. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
We did have some problems boxing FormFit deflectors, but all should have been released. I'll send you a PM or email.

And yes, I'll post here as soon as the hitches come in, should be another few days I'm told :rolleyes:
Hey Tim,

I also sent you email. I received the cargo cover today! Thanks! But I'm still waiting for my silver body side mouldings and the formfit deflector. Has my order been mixed up? You already charged my credit card for all the items. It looks like you have both of those items in stock.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We ended up losing about two weeks' worth of tracking info when UPS upgraded our software. I'll just send them out again, please let me know if you get two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts