Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

We have a 2011 Acura MDX with no tech or entertainment system. We have been enjoying listening to our ipod through the AUX port located in center console for the past few years. We recently left for a trip and I plugged in the usual cable etc. and noticed that the AUX would not display. The button is a CD/AUX where if pressed twice the AUX should pop up. I tried with new cable but no success.

Has anyone else have this issue? I don't want to return to dark ages listening to CD's!:headshake

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have same thing ... my daughter says it is the aux cord ? Need to jiggle... ha Have yet to solve and have even had radio replaced once 2007 mdx 2-3 yrs ago. I have a lifetime warranty w zero deductible so dealership knows me well and truly fixes everything or replaces .... ie the steering column switch alone was over 1600$ - truly the problem I have is the car has 200 k miles on and whenever part needs replacing it causes other issues because plastic fasteners and bolts are old and brittle .... still stereo is one of the best in that car .... let me know if troubleshoot simple way... if not I will take car to have replaced and drive loner car for free... Acura MDX is an awesome car but does have a few issues

1 - 2 of 2 Posts