Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2018 MDX with 15,000 miles when changed from Park to Drive or Reverse will immediately retrurn to Park. Is this a common problem? Any thoughts on the cause of the problem, or corrections?.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
My 19 MDX Hybrid with 14,000 miles does the same thing occasionally (drive back to park or reverse back to park). It happens so infrequently and I haven't caught the conditions when it happens. It could be something simple like not clicking my seatbelt fast enough, door/hatch might not be fully closed, or my foot isn't putting the proper pressure on the brake? It usually stays in the selected gear when I do it the second time and it never done it more than once when it does happen.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know a good portion of you guys prefer parking mode. I usually park at my jobs restricted parking lot with my co workers and of course wherever I go on the weekends. So I don't really know how I value one with or without parking mode but any help is awesome

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

·
Registered
904 Posts
My 2018 MDX with 15,000 miles when changed from Park to Drive or Reverse will immediately retrurn to Park. Is this a common problem? Any thoughts on the cause of the problem, or corrections?.
I had this happen to me this morning, and the driver door was not fully closed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There may be some kind of auto control feature which is doing this in this car. I have tried to get some written tips that are available for the best writing options on the click now feature as well where many students who getting the edubirdie review as well for the best writing options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts