Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Audiovox VOD806 or VOD705 installed in their MDX.

If so, do you like it, what should I watch out for, what did you pay for it, and who installed it?

thanks
MB-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
Have you looked into other units other than the Audiovox? www.five-stars.com has some really good ones and are very inexpensive...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,749 Posts
MDXtrous said:
Have you looked into other units other than the Audiovox? www.five-stars.com has some really good ones and are very inexpensive...
MDXTrous, I'm assuming the DVD player you got was part of a package from Ron. Do you know if it plays VCD's and SVCD's? I download movies and cartoons from newsgroups as well as convert home movies to these formats and need a mobile DVD player that plays both.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
crmsnidol said:


MDXTrous, I'm assuming the DVD player you got was part of a package from Ron. Do you know if it plays VCD's and SVCD's? I download movies and cartoons from newsgroups as well as convert home movies to these formats and need a mobile DVD player that plays both.
I actually got most of the equipment myself. Yes, the DVD player I got the Power Acoustik PADVD-80 plays VCDs and SVCDs.

Why don't you take a look at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1390744687

It's $139 and it's actually better than mine, with A/V inputs in the front. It's the same as the Power Acoustik PADVD-90 . You can check out the specs on www.poweracoustik.com .

Hope this helps.

MDXtrous
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,749 Posts
MDXtrous said:


I actually got most of the equipment myself. Yes, the DVD player I got the Power Acoustik PADVD-80 plays VCDs and SVCDs.

Why don't you take a look at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1390744687

It's $139 and it's actually better than mine, with A/V inputs in the front. It's the same as the Power Acoustik PADVD-90 . You can check out the specs on www.poweracoustik.com .

Hope this helps.

MDXtrous
Thanks. The auction ended before I saw it. If you say it plays SVCD and VCD that's good enough for me. I like the front inputs and compact size. I'll be watching for future auctions and pick one up.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top