Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of the northeast area dealers browsing this board, if you have a Redrock Tourning Non-Nav (or in the alternative the Premium Non-Nav) that is not spoken for, please PM me. I am not interested in hearing about over MSRP, market adjustment, mandatory DIO's, etc., etc.. I just want the vehicle the way it's supposed to be.
thanks,
metmdx:cool:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey

Hey,
My friend Patrick that works at Acura of Mobile (251-478-7779). He has a nice assortment of Acura MDX's coming . He also said there is a dealer somewhere in Virgina with like 3 Redrock MDX's they are trying to get rid off. You may try calling Patrick and he can probally help you get that MDX.
-Joe

·
Registered
41 Posts
I might be able to help. We have a few cars available within the next 30 days, charge MSRP, and have no forced accessories.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Chris is from Radley Acura (I know this guy).

Now Chris, I can let this go because somebody asked the question, but just so ya know, you have to be a paid advertiser to post stuff like that in the future. Make sure you contact Daniel at [email protected] if you want to come on board. This goes for mjhorwitz too. I pay advertising fees to be here, so should you.

And don't type in caps, shouting is rude :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
metmdx,

I am looking to purchase a MDX as well. Please let me know how you make out with availability/pricing. I will share any information I get with you.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts