Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my '03 in to the dealer because a bunch of service lights came on (9k on the rig.) Anyway, dealer called and said I had the second coming of Willard living under the manifold cowling. Little bugger chewed through a buch of wiring and even got in to the glove box and chewed up 2 sunglass cases. $400 later, problem fixed but have to set traps in the engine compartment...ironic it happened the same week as Michael Jackson's freak show on TV. Can you say "Ben"? I'm sure that takes us 40 somethings back to our youth. Oh, worst part of all is my wife bought 3 barn cats a couple months ago for this very reason, and all the little treasures have done is proceed to claw the s--- out of thousands of dollars of furniture inside the house instead of doing their job outside because "it's too cold outside for the little kitties"...thanks honey for the Marlin Perkins commentary on the outdoor perils facing the domesticated feline. God, I need a drink...I'm starting the weekend early.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had similar experience and the cost was reimbursed nby state farm under comprehensive coverage. I do not have deductible so they paid everything including car rental.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
I had to do some research on this one...."Marlin Perkins, recognized as one of the leading ecologists and naturalists in the world, helped bring wildlife into American living rooms. {Fireants, too, I wonder?} He died in 1986." ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts