Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch yesterday's ARCO Fill Smart commercial? The only vehicle in the commercial was a black MDX. It was kind of a quick rear quarter shot of a woman filling the MDX. Tivo helped verify the vehicle with the slow motion and pause feature. By the wheels it was a Touring edition.

"Fill Smart", "MDX", I get it. I don't know if it was intentional to put the MDX in the commercial. I saw it on KCBS 381(Channel 2) on DSS from the west coast.

I guess they are becoming more popular. But not up here in Maine. I still have only seen two out of state ones in the last year. Unfortunately,we have no dealers in Maine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I remember seeing that commercial a while back. My son noticed it was an MDX and pointed it out to me.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My guess is that the producer wanted to buy an MDX -- so he had the production company buy it for the spot -- then after shooting, turned around and bought it for himself at a ridiculously low price... That's the way the biz works.

If that gas company's doing so badly -- how does the guy afford the MDX anyhow :)

Rail

1 - 3 of 3 Posts