Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
This was your last post...to me OP MDX:

Your productions dates have now appeared. I seems the order was switched recently from another dealer's order. Your MDX does indeed now show scheduled for Orange Park 3/19-3/23.

Do you show a delivery?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Redrock 189 to Tischer Acura in MD. They gave me a mid April build date with a no later than early May delivery.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Jamie you're the best!!!!

Sagebrush Pearl Touring w/ Nav and RES for Precision Acura of Princeton.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jamie,

Pleeeeeeese check for me on a Midnight Blue Pearl Touring w/Nav ordered 1/31 from Bridgewater Acura, NJ

Thanks in advance. You are an amazing individual.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Jamie,

Could you check April production details for a SS/Ebony/Nav/Res coming into Ron Bouchards Acura of Auburn, MA. Ordered last week in January, expected delivery was sometime in late March/early April.

(You had checked March production for me previously but it was not one of the ones you listed at the other dealerships in the area).

Greatly Appreciated,

Jim

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For all who've asked...

If you've never gotten information from me before, please take note:

The dates given are the anticipated production date range. Under normal conditions, your actual production date is the date in the middle of your range. Your MDX should assign / ship within a few Business days after your production range ends. Shipping can run 6-14 days, depending on where you are in the Country.

Here's the info:

OP MDX:

Your's appears to ahve already shipped. Contact Orange Park for the VIN# and ask your dealer from the delivery ETA it should be arriving in about 7 days.

darkhelmet:

Your's will be built 4/12 - 4/16

jelbnl:

Your's will be built in a week and a half, 4/6 - 4/10

kchaz:

You lucked out, next week: 4/2 - 4/6 (First production run of the Month)

JL_MDX:

I'm assuming yours is scheduled for Acura of Auburn? They have the only one coming to Auburn. The production dates are 4/22 - 4/26.

Let me know if I missed anyone...

Jamie S.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks Jamie!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks Jamie!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks. Dealer called, should be here on or before April 4.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Jamie,

How about my MDX? Here's the VIN #:
2HNYD18863H525761

Nighthawk Black/Saddle interior with Navigation system suppose to be ship to Tischer Acura in Laurel, MD.

Thanks in advance.

Kiet

·
Registered
83 Posts
Can you please chk the status of a midnight blue pearl touring w/ navigation for me??:confused:
It is for the Acura of Larchmont dealership in NY with delivery estimated sometime in April
As always thx for making the wait worth it for an MDX:D

:4:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Jamie:

Please check on a Midnight Blue Pearl/Saddle/Touring/Nav ordered around 1/25 from Gold Coast Acura in Ventura/Oxnard, CA.

Thanks. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi everyone, this is my first post, been lurking a while, we have just recently purchased our MDX.

Jamie, can you track production for a Premium Silver Starlight / w/ quartz, shipping to Continental Acura in Lisle, IL.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Please check mine

Taffeta white/saddle tan interior/ touring/ with DVD/RES due to Falconi's Acura in Las Vegas. Supposed to be here 4/15-20/03. thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
April Production

Jamie -- Please check on a 2003 Sage Brush Pearl (Premium) for Acura of Westchester (Larchmont) due late April, early May. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to be so busy lately, but here's the info for those who've asked...

Piaa 2001:

Production tomorrow

Diceboy:

Production tomorrow

thill281:

Production 4/21

tnmdx03:

In transit at this time. Your dealer should have the exact ETA showing in their system.

marge11:

Larchmount should have your's built on the 7th.

Let me know if I missed someone.

Jamie S.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks Jamie

Thank you Jamie

·
Registered
153 Posts
jamiestockman said:
Sorry to be so busy lately, but here's the info for those who've asked...

Diceboy:

Production tomorrow
YAHOOO!!! :jump3:

Thanks Jamie. You are awsome! :7:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts