Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 2015 mdx and while we love it, there is crazy crazy glare at certain times off the "aluminum" trim in the center console area (almost to a dangerous point while driving). i was thinking about either wrapping the trim or having a shop wrap it but wasn't sure how easy it was to get all the pieces off.

has anyone done this or has pictures of it? or at least have instructions for removing the aluminum trim so i can wrap it?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a post of someone that wrapped the black areas and left the silver trim...so the opposite of what you're looking for. It does show a pic of the console semi disassembled though.

http://www.mdxers.org/forums#/topics/102386
thank you! i'll take a look and see if i can tear apart the center console to wrap myself or get a shop to do it. the glare was so dangerous! i found quite a bit of threads with the same issue

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just wanted to bump this and see if anyone has experience doing this. i'm having a shop tint the windows and wanted to see if i can remove the trim for them to vinyl wrap because the silver trim constantly blinds us while driving.

the link posted above doesn't work any more...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.