Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a pre-owned MDX with Navigation (not a 2003 and not Havasu Blue please) to buy. I know there are not many for sale yet but I am hoping to find one- anyone ready to sell theirs for a new 2003 yet?

Please refer any for sale my way- I'm in New York City but will travel in the northeast to get one!

Thanks so much from a hopeful future MDX owner!
Julie

[email protected]

:6:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Looking to buy a MDX with Nav

Thank you Hockeyplayer for your very quick reply. I will get in touch with him and check it out. After reading through web page a bit, I have seen this man Tim's name often- - who is he? Does he work at an Acura dealership or something?

Can I ask you one other question-
Do you know of any major differences between the 2001 and the 2002 MDX models? I know the changes between the 2002 and 2003 but I can't find as much info about the 2001.

Thanks again and let me know if you see any others!!
-Julie

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
JGold,

Tim is the parts manager for a Acura dealer in Buffalo, NY. Unless the local dealer give you great deal on the accessories, he has the BEST deal that I ever find, which included the shipping cost and NO tax. [oops, this is because I am not living in New York]

There are not many change between 01 and 02 models. As what I know, they change the size/shape of side mirrors, thicker windshield [to reduce to road noise], and possible make the roof rack closer. Other than above three, I can't think anything is different, unless we are talking about the exterior body colors.

Good luck with your MDX hunting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts