Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Tried to follow the link but only got to the web site and then got lost.

Isn't that one of the "spinning wheels"? Looks way cool ... also looks way expensive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx Man!

Thanx a lot! I thought I'd never find out!:2:

I hope they're a FWD offset.. I'm gonna buy'em if so..

oh, and srpbep ,

here's a link for some spinning wheels 22 inch, not the infamous sprewellracing.com, but some that are much cheaper.
the Sprewellracing cost like 10k-12k!!:eek:

Hey,mymdxiscoming thanx again.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi ATxMDX:

___I do like the look of the rims you posted but make sure you consider the job of cleaning them. Those crevices look like they could be a monster to keep clean is all …

___On another note, I saw a Lincoln Navigator w/ some possible 20’s that were chromed on the highway this morning. All I can say is that this truck stood out of the crowd of thousands quite easily.

___And for my favorites … If you happen to hear of anyone selling a set of used Neeper Concept Haaz 19’s w/ 45 mm offset … ;)

___Good Luck w/ your X and the new rims …

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
The Rims are called hangtyme for what reasons I dont know, saw them on an escalade and GMC truck w/c might mean RWD

·
Registered
216 Posts
ATxMDX

you welcome and be sure to post a before and after pics when you get your rims ...

DUBYA123

they are called hangtyme becuase they hang pass the actual rims ... look at the arms and you'll notice that the hang pass the diameter of the rim ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts