Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very hard to find single OEM wheels. I have been looking for a long time on CL w/o luck. Recently a seller in Sacramento showed up selling all 4 for $200. He would even throw in the TPMS sensor. So looks to me a very decent deal. (No tires, just wheel and sensor.)

But I just need one. So I am wondering whether others would have similar need? If I can locate 3 others, we just need to pay $50 each. Looks like a pretty decent deal to me. So please pm me if interested. I need to visit Sacramento anyway next Sunday. So I can take it back.

Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
It is very hard to find single OEM wheels. I have been looking for a long time on CL w/o luck. Recently a seller in Sacramento showed up selling all 4 for $200. He would even throw in the TPMS sensor. So looks to me a very decent deal. (No tires, just wheel and sensor.)

But I just need one. So I am wondering whether others would have similar need? If I can locate 3 others, we just need to pay $50 each. Looks like a pretty decent deal to me. So please pm me if interested. I need to visit Sacramento anyway next Sunday. So I can take it back.

Please let me know. Thanks.

I want one!!! I have been looking for a full-size rim/wheel for a spire tire for a long time. I am looking for 19" rim and I am in Illinois.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot to mention. It is the common 18 inch tech wheels.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The wheels look good there. But one costs 4 on cl and no sensor. To anyone thinking about this, if each of us pays $100 and end up with 2 wheels and 2 sensors, we might recover most of the money and there aren’t a lot of risks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
tempting, since I need new tires soon, but only 3, I wanted to save the one good tire as a spare. This will be good to just pop on and go when needed, I just don't have a place to store it right now

qqzj, which part of the BayArea are you in?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tempting, since I need new tires soon, but only 3, I wanted to save the one good tire as a spare. This will be good to just pop on and go when needed, I just don't have a place to store it right now

qqzj, which part of the BayArea are you in?
peninsula.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts