Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, don't have an answer for you but, just curious, why do you ask? I'm 6'5" tall and have never been more comfortable driving a vehicle (except for a Chrysler minivan loaner I had while I worked for Chrysler a few years back). In fact, I don't even push the seat all the way back because then the steering wheel would be too far away. Now, if the MDX came with a telescopic steering will like VW's $14K Golf, then maybe I would.;)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'd like it to go back farther also -- I like driving with my arms out straight, and I keep the seatback tilted maybe 5-10 degrees back. I'm 6'4". Hope someone has a reasonable solution.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WilburNJ said:
Sorry, don't have an answer for you but, just curious, why do you ask? I'm 6'5" tall and have never been more comfortable driving a vehicle (except for a Chrysler minivan loaner I had while I worked for Chrysler a few years back). In fact, I don't even push the seat all the way back because then the steering wheel would be too far away. Now, if the MDX came with a telescopic steering will like VW's $14K Golf, then maybe I would.;)
My inseam is 36" and I find that my legs need to be severly bent at all times. I agree that if I go to far back I will have trouble getting to the steering wheel but would love to try.
Chris

PS: I did look at the tracks and it looks like they could be moved back by drilling new holes.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
yup yup...

take off your driver seat and sit on the 2nd row. :2: :15:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm 5'10", and have the seat all the way back. . . and could go more. I'm surprised to see the six footers in the group content with the distance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts