Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a recall notice while driving home tonight. Anyone else get this and have any info on it? Called my dealer when it popped up and they had no clue. Also looks like it's dated for tomorrow, which may explain the lack of information.

OH, I'm guessing this is 16-032 Version 2 with the fuel tank fire issue... Will update tomorrow if I have time to get more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
yeah, i got mine last night too, not sure what is it.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my first MDX, do they mail out the recall notice?
Usually yes, but MDX should also get notices via Acuralink while the subscription is active, along with appointment reminders.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I received the cryptic message via AcuraLink and called Acura this morning. They said that my vehicle didn't have any open recalls on it. Said that they send out the message to all MDX's without checking the VIN numbers and that this recall didn't affect me. I need an oil change in the near future so I will double check with the dealer when I take it in.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nosh. i think the site was down over the week end. i just copied and pasted it now and got through. owners.acura.com
I was able to get in this weekend. It still has nothing. Pretty sure it was an erroneous recall message.

Cr also doesn't know.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts