1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
747 Posts
Worm...is that you standing on the suburban? I know you were trying to figure out what to do with your ol' domestic clunker, but a ladder??

Man! Makes you really appreciate the sane neighbors you have!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
I remember seeing this before, its hilarious. I know how he feels, when I used to live in a Apt, I had crazy neighbors.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I can relate to redneck neighbors

When I moved into my house 10 years ago, I quickly learned that some of my neighbors were a real slice and many owned horses. As we all know that horses eat and excrete, usually in the most unappreciated places. Well redneck neighbor 1 (RN1) was trying to sell his house and redneck neighbor 2 (RN2) was riding a fully fed mount past his house. Well RN2's steed decided it was potty time a dropped a load right by RN1's mailbox. Since it was around 6:30 pm, RN1 was already three sheets to the wind and proceeded to take the roadapple over, not to RN2's house but redneck neighbor 3's (RN3) place who also owned horses and thus blamed for this neighborhood infraction. RN3, also three sheets to the wind by this time, defending his manhood and property, took this neighborly present back to RN1's house and threw against the door. As one could imagine what RN1's reaction would be, who then proceeded to storm over to RN3's house and started to throw punch. Since RN1 was quite a bit bigger than RN3, RN3 pick up a shovel and hit RN1 with it but did minor damage. During the scuffle, RN2 who was really the cause of all this trouble, called the cops who arrived and broke up the pugilistic event. They took one look at both combatants and decided not to arrest anyone since could you imagine what they would have to write in their police report as to the cause of the fight?

Fortunately for me, RN's 1-3 have long left the neighborhood and things are much more peaceful now. However, the people who bought RN2's house tried to raise chickens for a while, including a rooster who crowed, but were forced by the authorities to cull their livestock to just horses.

As you can guess, I hardly live in a yuppie neighborhood!!;)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Too friggin funny ... and they say LA is crazy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts