Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone who has a MDX scheduled to be built in April has heard of their build date yet? I'm starting to get anxious!! I want my MDX!!!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
April build dates

I'm still waiting too, jelbnl. I spoke with my dealer last week and he said that the VIN should come out any day now....I'm begging for my MDX!!!! :6:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Why did it take both of your orders so long (3+ mos.)? I ordered 3 weeks ago and it has been built and hopefully on its way.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OP MDX said:
Why did it take both of your orders so long (3+ mos.)? I ordered 3 weeks ago and it has been built and hopefully on its way.
OP MDX,

it depends on your selection and location. last year, I waited 8 months for SS with touring, but my cousin just wait about 3 months for premium SS.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow, don't know if I could have the patience to wait!

·
Registered
153 Posts
OP MDX said:
Actually, as of today it's only been 2 months since I put in my order....sure hope it doesn't take 3 or I'll be pretty upset....:3:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my build date

I got the call Saturday afternoon from the dealer. The build date for my MBP Touring w/Navi is April 6th. (a Sunday??) Do they even build on Sundays?? Anyway, the 7th is good enough. I ordered on Jan. 31st. Good luck to all still waiting, I know how you feel.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually waited until my dealer started taking orders for the April builds. The lease on my husbands car is up in May, so we're trying to time everything. I hope it doesn't backfire!!! I called my dealer today, but my salesman wasn't in. Hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow!! kchaz, which dealer in NJ are you using?

·
Registered
549 Posts
We ordered a SBP/RES in mid March. Today, we were given a build date of April 2 and a delivery of approx. April 15th. The dealer had originally called today and was going to transfer one from nearby. Unfortunatly, two hours later we got a call that it did not have the RES.

Bummer. We can wait.

However, FYI: MDX's are starting to pile up at some of the dealers in NC. Several dealers had 5+ in stock when I looked at their inventories online.

·
Registered
388 Posts
azfansinnc said:
However, FYI: MDX's are starting to pile up at some of the dealers in NC. Several dealers had 5+ in stock when I looked at their inventories online.
I agree. I had never seen more than 4 or 5 and went there over the weekend and there were at least double that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
azfansinnc - thanks for your delivery date information. I've also ordered a SBP, so hopefully my build date will be close to yours, and only a few more weeks till my X comes in!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YIPEE!!!! I just got my build date!!! My build date is April 6 - April 10, so my X is going to be here before I know it!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
jelbnl said:
YIPEE!!!! I just got my build date!!! My build date is April 6 - April 10, so my X is going to be here before I know it!!!!
Did you wake up your salesman at home? :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I had his home number, I might have thought about it!!!!:2: :2: :2: Luckily for me, he came in at 9:00 this morning, so I got the call early!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
jelbnl, looks like we will get our Xs about the same time. See you on the GSP in about a month.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My order was completed Sunday or Monday and should be delivered within a week or so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts