Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANYONE POST ANY PICS OF SADDLE INTERIOR... THERE'S ALOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE IT ... BUT I HAVENT SEEN ANY PICS.. AND PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON MAINTENCE WITH THE SADDLE INTERIOR IF POSSIBLE...

THANKS

·
Registered
112 Posts
The MDX book from the dealer

has excellent pics of both interior choices. I have it (and never thought I would like it as my other SUV has black) and like it very much. Complete mat coverage will be the key for this color. Hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Dude ...

... you're going to have to change your userid until you at least get one:rolleyes:

Try Edmunds: www.edmunds.com In their Reviews section, the MDX photo gallery has several nice shots. Other car review sites will also have photos.

We have had no trouble keeping the Saddle interior clean. It is actually a fairly dark "beige"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"... you're going to have to change your userid until you at least get one"

FUNNY I WAS JUST SAYING THAT TOO MYSELF... I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING WITH "MYMDX{WILL}BETHEBEST"...

THANKS EDMONDS HELPED OUT A LOT...

·
Registered
206 Posts
MDX Saddle Interior

Hay mymdxisthebest (you mean for you,right)

Hope this is of help.
The saddle interior is two tone with the darker shade on top.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
good looking out harry, excelent pic... im really starting to appreciate the saddle interior... i actually have a new username because i actually dont have the mdx yet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts