Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for mine to arrive, but just curious what kind of deals can be swung.

I sent an email to all dealers in a 500 km radius and got MSRP back every time

·
Registered
110 Posts
Had mine 2 days now. No deal, strictly MSRP with wheel locks. I even showed them copies of posts from various members indicating what their dealers were including with the deal to make it a little sweeter, but it didn't make them even blink an eye.:2: :D :p Sorry, just can't get this grin off my face!!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I just read the Saturday Oregonian and noticed that both of Portland's Acura dealers were advertising that they had 2003 MDX's in stock. This did not occur with the 01/02 and should mean that the 03 purchasers will find better deals.

·
Registered
206 Posts
....MSRP also, but did get the extended warranty down from 2495 to 1500...........

·
Registered
391 Posts
got $500 under MSRP($36200) = $35700 (base)
was an internet special (who uses internet to contact them)
accessories at salesman's cost (not "dealer cost")

Tell your dealer that you have a dealer which is waiving destination charge ($500) for internet customers. Also tell them that you like the color that they have little more (only works with the car on the lot). and ask them for price match if they have the "best price" thing on their adv. worked for me :D.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just signed two (2) X's , one to be picked up this monday and the other second week in Jan. Best deal I could get was MSRP and 50% off accessories. Ordered about $2400 worth of accessories.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
SuperKal said:
Just signed two (2) X's , one to be picked up this monday and the other second week in Jan
Congratulations on your purchase of TWO MDX's.:7:

This might be a first. (buying 2 at the same time) I recall reading about another poster with two but he did not buy at the same time.

Kind of like having twins.:10:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
SuperKal said:
Just signed two (2) X's , one to be picked up this monday and the other second week in Jan. Best deal I could get was MSRP and 50% off accessories. Ordered about $2400 worth of accessories.
Impressive! His and Hers? I can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Much as I would love to have His and Hers, the first one is for my cousin and the second one is to be mine. I just negotiated (or at least tried) for both at the same time and we went in to sign together. The deal was actually done over the phone. I do however see my cousin every single day so come both X's, they will be parked next to each other every day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts