Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
No regrets! No regrets about no Navi, either - though it's cool, the $2K is alot cooler right now....:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Regrets? None. Small changes I'd like to see made? Of course. But, I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.:D :D :D

·
681 Posts
No Way

Not me, best purchase I ever made. It's already given me a couple of Trip-of-a-Lifetime experiences. Plus it's made even going to work fun ........ and yes that goes for the NAV too.:D :D :D

Meep Meep

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've only had mine for 4 months now. But I have no regrets. Thusfar, its been a troublefree and pleasureable experience.
I'm glad that I chose the "X".

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have had mine since 12/13/2000 and I can say that it has been one of the best vehicles I have ever had. I have owned at least 25 vehicles and my MDX rates in the top 3. The other two where my restored 1968 Bronco (289 V8 w/350hp) and my 1972 914 Porshe.

·
Registered
411 Posts
MDX is certainly one of the finest automobiles I owned. My wife was very reluctant drive it as she always thought her 94 5 series is the best automobile. After she drove the X for the first time, she did concede that the X is almost as good as her 5 series. I do have to agree with her the 5 series is a very good car and has most features in it's 94 model which are there on the 02 MDX.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have no regrets either, but there are a few wishes: a latch on the inside to open the rear door, ability to unlock the rear doors by turning the keys twice in the lock, xenon headlights, antiroll system, cheaper accessories, rolldown rear window like the 4runner, lighted steering wheel mounted controls, auto turning off headlights, standard body mold and hitch, the ability to use regular gas..... I guess thats it..

But beside these smalll detais, I love this vehicle. I also own a Lexus LS 400, and though the ride is not as smooth or acceleration as quick, its pretty darn close, though these are apples and oranges so to speak.

But I did an extensive amount of research before buying this vehicle. I even was one of the first person to see it when it was revealed at the 2000 international autoshow in Detroit. And though it has faults, it is the most complete and best bang for the bucks package you can buy today.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
No regrets - have owned it since 10/19/01 and love it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great buy

No regrets! Good question though. Like one of the previous posters, I have owned Mazda's, Toyotas, Bimmers, Mitsus, and Audi. Switched to Acura about 6 years ago. So far best bang for the buck. While Acura does not have the Euro "mystique", who cares? We Acura owners are not that shallow.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
3000 miles and no regrets

love it drives great excellent in all features highly reccommend to anyone experience is great except for dealing with the dealers and salespeople!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Getting this elusive and popular vehicle is the toughest I have experienced so far... but never a sign of regret...this is the best decision I have made so far. The only regret so far is going to the wrong dealer at first ( Falconi's Acura of Las Vegas). Beware!!! The people working here are not so professional and lacks integrity. I recommend Beaudry Acura of Tucson, AZ. Look for Mr. Chris Nicholson -- straightforward, no-hassle, honest internet salesperson. I love this SUV... great vehicle.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nope

No regrets on the choice . . . I wish I'd leased with more miles though - we love the car so much that we are driving way over our mileage allowance:rolleyes: .

For what else is out there, it's still the best choice. That may be a more difficult choice once the Volvo, Honda, and other similar vehicles hit the market.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No regrets what so ever. Had mine since June 2001 and have just shy of 13k on her. Other than one very minor problem when we first brought her home - the last eight months have been trouble free. The DX is most definitly the best car I have ever owned ans is especially the most fun !!!

JPOW

·
Registered
580 Posts
No regrets--

No regrets, but like some other people I think there is some room for improvement. I still love my MDX and in March it will be a year since I've had it. Hard to believe, that year went quick.

Lmeans

·
Registered
242 Posts
Would do it again, definitely!

I do have some negative thoughts about SUV's vs sport wagon (weight, cornering, rollover risk to name major ones), but suv was the way to go for me. I would choose MDX again if I had to choose all over again.

·
Registered
88 Posts
tvfromhouston said:
I have no regrets either, but there are a few wishes: a latch on the inside to open the rear door, ability to unlock the rear doors by turning the keys twice in the lock,
I don't know if this is true or not, cause I am still waiting for my MDX :(, but in all my other Acuras if you turn the key and hold it in the unlock position it will unlock all the doors, not just the driverside.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
26 Participants
Sandman
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing