Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the Acura website now has the 2020 MDX listed. Are there any changes other than a different color of white?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I don't see any changes at all, just a price bump. Their press release just talks about the different trims of the MDX, it doesn't mention any changes for 2020.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
The only change I can think of is the intro of the 2020 MDX PMC? I don't know pricing or availability. I figure it might come a few thousand bucks higher than a MDX Adv Sport Hybrid since it is a $58,000 MDX sh-awd Advance with the $3,500 A-Spec package and a special NSX Red paint job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't see any changes at all, just a price bump. Their press release just talks about the different trims of the MDX, it doesn't mention any changes for 2020.
Wish they would get with the updating this car, new NAV etc, I have a 2014 and have been waiting. Tech is old and outdated compared to competitors. Starting to look at other MFG.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Th
The only change I can think of is the intro of the 2020 MDX PMC? I don't know pricing or availability. I figure it might come a few thousand bucks higher than a MDX Adv Sport Hybrid since it is a $58,000 MDX sh-awd Advance with the $3,500 A-Spec package and a special NSX Red paint job.
The PMC is just another way to squeeze a few dollars out of an old design. With a redesign for 2021 coming,these cars are heavily discounted these days. Dealers will love it.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Th

The PMC is just another way to squeeze a few dollars out of an old design. With a redesign for 2021 coming,these cars are heavily discounted these days. Dealers will love it.
Unfortunate this is the only way you can get the A-Spec MDX in Advance trim. I miss the days when A-Spec was a dealer installed upgrade (that included suspension along with body kit) like with my 06 TSX A-spec.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts