Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anybody heard of any company developing a body kit for the MDX. Honestly the MDX could use some help especially in the front department and maybe on the rear as well(of course the sides too). I dont like those wild "look-at-me" kits but something to "spice" to the front. IMHO the X's side view has a little hint of the front of a boat. A front lower lip will just cure that. I could hardly wait to slap one into my X.

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually i'm looking for ground effect kits like lower lip body kit to make the front look a little lower and more aggressive. Some call it front lower lip spoiler/air dam. I've seenan RX-300s with body kits and i want to customize mine like that. I guess the X is to fresh for the aftermarket companies to make one. hopefully they are being developed already , as i know more acura fans are more sporty-minded than lexus or benz fans.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.