Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Another MDX forum?

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  brucedj 
#1 ·
Does anyone else know of another Acura forum besides this one?

Greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
ACKICK

#4 ·
www.acuraworld.com

I've been researching the new TL over there. They don't have much on the MDX board but it's worth a look.

#5 ·
#10 ·
BUMP
Alright then! Are we doing a Spring Thing in '04? I'm already planning some family events for the next few months (Feb. & March)and I want to avoid time conflicts.
I'm sure we can get an awesome meet together in our wonderful state. (BBQ, the coast, the mountains-Yosemite, Tahoe, Fish Fry/Crab Feast, Gold Country, or whatever) Let's hear it . . .

#11 ·
greatscot said:
BUMP
Alright then! Are we doing a Spring Thing in '04? I'm already planning some family events for the next few months (Feb. & March)and I want to avoid time conflicts.
I'm sure we can get an awesome meet together in our wonderful state. (BBQ, the coast, the mountains-Yosemite, Tahoe, Fish Fry/Crab Feast, Gold Country, or whatever) Let's hear it . . .
Maybe a California 'thing' not limited to just the Bay Area, make it Monterey, or the mountains...something central for most members in CA...we had people from Sac and also from SoCal in Marin in '02. So people do like to drive their MDX's!

#13 ·
DaleB said:

Maybe a California 'thing' not limited to just the Bay Area, make it Monterey, or the mountains...something central for most members in CA...we had people from Sac and also from SoCal in Marin in '02. So people do like to drive their MDX's!
Dale, I like the "California" approach, maybe a Spring Fling in May?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.