Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else know of another Acura forum besides this one?

Greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
ACKICK

·
Registered
715 Posts
Whaaa? :confused: Another forum?!

Have you ever said to your wife, "Honey, do you have any cute friends I could date?"

(Okay, I admit, I've strayed over to http://www.honda-acura.net on occasion, but only for Integra stuff. The MDX board there is a mess.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yes I have..... :2:

I just can't seem to get any replies on SF bay area forum.

ACKICK

·
Registered
221 Posts
www.acuraworld.com

I've been researching the new TL over there. They don't have much on the MDX board but it's worth a look.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
hondacuraworld said:

Nah, I know her friends, wouldn't date any of em :p
Not even with a bag-over, and after several beers?:8:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on guys....give me a break... :4:

There must be some people here from the SF bay area.
:creeplook

ACKICK.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
BUMP
Alright then! Are we doing a Spring Thing in '04? I'm already planning some family events for the next few months (Feb. & March)and I want to avoid time conflicts.
I'm sure we can get an awesome meet together in our wonderful state. (BBQ, the coast, the mountains-Yosemite, Tahoe, Fish Fry/Crab Feast, Gold Country, or whatever) Let's hear it . . .

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
greatscot said:
BUMP
Alright then! Are we doing a Spring Thing in '04? I'm already planning some family events for the next few months (Feb. & March)and I want to avoid time conflicts.
I'm sure we can get an awesome meet together in our wonderful state. (BBQ, the coast, the mountains-Yosemite, Tahoe, Fish Fry/Crab Feast, Gold Country, or whatever) Let's hear it . . .
Maybe a California 'thing' not limited to just the Bay Area, make it Monterey, or the mountains...something central for most members in CA...we had people from Sac and also from SoCal in Marin in '02. So people do like to drive their MDX's!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
DaleB said:

Maybe a California 'thing' not limited to just the Bay Area, make it Monterey, or the mountains...something central for most members in CA...we had people from Sac and also from SoCal in Marin in '02. So people do like to drive their MDX's!
Dale, I like the "California" approach, maybe a Spring Fling in May?

·
Registered
2 Posts
MDX Rally in Northern California

How about meeting in the Monterey area for a family-type get together (tailgate party) in May?

Does anyone have a date and location in mind?

-Bruce in Palo Alto

1 - 14 of 14 Posts