Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband (who also posts to this board-guess who it is?) and I have been looking at the MDX for well over a year now and I am ready for our flirtation with the to become a full blown relationship. I have been driving his mom's car which also contains the baby seat because our other two cars are sufficient as your basic transportation (trust me).:rolleyes:

I was also interested to know when the 2003s are expected to come out. One of our major issues is that we want a beige or gray leather interior. I don't want a white or black or red exterior. Where can I find info on what is going to be available?

Also, is getting the wood worth it? I've never owned a new car so I want this one to be really special! :2:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Well, don't know if there will be additional colors, but the Granite Green and Mahogany are definitely in the process of being discontinued. The Havasu blue is the replacement, and I think all the other colors will be the same.

If you don't want the white, black, or red, I think your main choice will be the Silver and the Havasu blue.

I've got the wood steering wheel and shift knob. I think it was worth it and a good uptick to the luxury feel.

You can see how it looks by clicking on my signature. But you can also do a search on "wood" and seen what different people have done. Check out TheWorm's signature and look at his wood additions. Very nice.

By the way, the MDX is almost my first new car, and I'm really loving it (my wife's got issues with it though;) )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts