Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my MDX from Baranco Acura Yesterday and man was I impressed!! I have been dealing with Ray Williams and he was nothing less than amazing and professional. I was really happy with the delivery and with the Service and Parts Departments!

The Parts Department was awesome, the gave me the accessories I wanted at the lowest prices I have seen. I talked with Craig and Alonzo and they told me that they are always having specials and they were happy to assist me with any future purchases. I got my running boards for $410.00.

The Service Dept. was also very curtious. T.J. Toreno was very kwoledgeable and prompt with helping me get my car delivered.

I can go on and on about my experience at Baranco...If you are in the market for a car you should give them a call. You will be happy you did.

·
Registered
99 Posts
William

Firstly congrats to your new purchase.

Just curious cause you didn't tell us about your feeling when driving this new baby. Otherwise, people would think that you were advertising for this dealer

:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: William

Mike_Platini said:
Firstly congrats to your new purchase.

Just curious cause you didn't tell us about your feeling when driving this new baby. Otherwise, people would think that you were advertising for this dealer

My exact thoughts!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well first off thank you for pointing that out Mike_Platini and dean_t, I can see why you would think that. Well to be quite honest with both of you the reason I got the MDX is because me and my wife use to have a 98 Navigator and I had a Honda Prelude and I sold it to get a WRX. We had a child and then my wife totaled the Navi. We were down to one car for a couple of months untill we decided to start looking for a new SUV. We wanted something smaller but still wanted luxury so we decided to go with the MDX. It drives like a car but it is really nothing special after coming from WRX, Prelude, and driving my friends Integra Type R. I just look at it like another SUV, nothing special. The only things that make me happy about it is my wife loves it, the heck of a price I got on it, and it doesn't take up all the room my Navi took in the garage. I wish I got the DVD player for my child but I didn't so I guess I will have to get one added on later.

·
Registered
99 Posts
DVD player

Thanks for the mail.

As you are new to this board, just let you know that a lot of folks here have much of knowledge about accessories, hence DVD player.

Later on when you need it, post your request as a new thread and people would help you with pleasure.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks

William I would like to thank you for the post and it was my plessure assisting you. Nobody gives the deals that we give on the Acura product. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congrats, William. We look forward to your posts & pix!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi William:

___I also concur with your Baranco purchase and superlative thoughts about Ray as well ;)

___And as far as the X is concerned; I hope you enjoy the X to its fullest now that it is in your driveway …

PS: Ray, I can’t wait!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
William,

Congratulations on your new X. Ours is being made this week. Hopefully will be at Baranco around the 10th. We've enjoyed dealing with Ray and the others down there. Nice folks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts